The community impacts of Highland Carbon have been recognised by the Doncaster Chamber of Commerce which has shortlisted the business for a 'People's Choice Award' in 2023. So doing recognises the work of its founder, Richard Clarke to raise millions of pounds for a range of causes:
1. University facilities and research
2. Conservation charities
3. A range of local community causes
4. Medical provision in Africa
5. A UK children's disability charity
6. Cathedral restoration, library & music
Highland Carbon itself was recognised as a finalist for a South Yorkshire Sustainability Award in 2023. It was runner up for the Doncaster Chamber of Commerce 'Green Business Award' in 2022 and is currently a finalist for the same award.
In addition, Highland Carbon supports a range of current community initiatives with details provided via the drop-down menu.